For those who want to walk through the woods…
admiring the countryside close to nature, keep in mind the essence of forests and mountains…
We offer the possibility to hire guides (calling in advance) for those routes more difficult to locate. Take into account that the paths are narrow and they go through the vegetation, some are half hidden and only accessible in the company of someone who knows well the area. Some of the routes that could be done by this method are:
- O Campo – Os Acebais – Val da Fereita and return by Moreiras’s Way or through “Canto da Cabeza”
- Ponte de Agulleiro – Chao das Penas – As Lastras dos Requeixos and return through the Field or by the big path
- As lastras dos requeixos, return through Campo Redondo
- Os acebis, a Golada, return through Cruz and the “Canto da Cabeza”
- Cross the Vilarellos’s “reboleira” through the New Path (we have to park a car at the end of the route an another one at the beginning, in order to avoid going back along the way).
Beginning or end of route by car
Another option would be to give a ride to the beginning of the route to the people who want to make long way or pick them at a specific time:
- La Freita to make rope from Reddish Rock to Piornedo.
- El puerto de Ancares to come through Cuiña and to Piornedo’s Meadow.
- Burbia to return to Piornedo through Brego.
- Albergue de Ancares to come from Tres Obispos to Piornedos’s Meadow…
Marked routes, routes with easy paths or with visibility (over the peaks) and routes that go across villages, where you can ask someone.
- Signposted routes
Tralo Sesto (signposted route with ethnographic panels, brochures…)Download brochure
- Routes over the peaks
You should be provided with proper footwear, clothes, hat, sunscreen, water and something to eat.
- Routes through the villages
In these routes we have the advantage that we can talk to local people, and ask for the right way.
- Piornedo – Moreira
- Piornedo – Vilarello
- Piornedo – Igrexa de Donís – As pontes – Xantes – Vilarello – Piornedo